Paperlux | Paperlux is a design studio based Hamburg, Germany. The studio specializes in design, typography and paper etching with a unique method that creates three-dimensional etchings, without damaging the reverse side of the paper. The images above are from a magnificent cover they created for Novum 11/11. I would love to get my hands on a copy to play around with- the elasticity of the cover is fantastic, the colors and the pattern are stunning.
For the cover of the November issue we and our cooperation partners have pulled out all the stops to produce something very special. In 48,000 passes and with 140 extremely detailed die cuts per magazine, we created six differently coloured versions of the cover, without exposing the plates again each time. The result is a metamorphosis of paper, inspired by the one and only Richard Buckminster Fuller.
Have a look at more of Paperlux wonderful works here.
30 Notes/ Hide
- 50-acid-fists-of-death likes this
- kilkai reblogged this from galitl
- fyeeuckingart likes this
- dominus-plus likes this
- electrorenaissance reblogged this from galitl
- adrilu reblogged this from galitl
- camicone likes this
- tsubako likes this
- imagerie likes this
- mdr5 reblogged this from galitl
- jeffsauger reblogged this from galitl
- popcornforyoureyes likes this
- louloumaurice reblogged this from galitl
- c-ntr-st likes this
- jaumegiralt likes this
- sinkinghearts likes this
- lifesabitchandthenyoudie reblogged this from galitl
- lustik likes this
- galitl posted this